martes, 3 de junio de 2008

Questionnaire for my aunt



Hello to all acontinuacion the questionnaire that he did to my aunt

I hope you like it...

What is your name?

My name is Alba Bastidas de Leon

How old are you?

I’m forty years old

1.-Where were you born?

I was born in Maracaibo

2.-Did you grow up there?

Yes, I grow up here in Maracaibo

3.-Where did you go to elementary school?

I went to school at Martin Luther king

4.-Where did you go to high school?

I went to school at baralt

5.-Did you study any foreign language?

No, I am not studied any language

6. - how old were you when you started the university?

I was started the university at 17 years old

7. - What’s your favorite childhood memory?

My favorite childhood was 3 years ago in florida

8. - what sports or game did you use to play when you younger?

Always I liked me the slide

9. - did you use to have a nickname?

Yes, told me roskita

10.-Where did you use to spend your vacations?

I use to spend my vacations in Merida

11. - did you ever have a part-time job?

No, I didn’t

12. - did you use to have a pet (dog, cat, etc)?

Yes, I had a dog

13. - did you use to have a favorite toy when you were a child?

Yes, I liked it the picapiedras

14. - what about your favorite food?

My favorite food is hamburger

15. - who was your best friend when you were a child?

Paula was my best friend

No hay comentarios: